Considering the Conference Footprint
In the spirit of decreasing the “footprint” of the conference, the Sustainable Enterprise Conference is taking a number of steps to model green event production practices...
- choosing a venue that is pioneering sustainable design & philosophy and that features energy produced from solar power
- maximizing electronic communication and limiting print material
- printing our conference program on recycled paper stock.
- offering a local and sustainable/organic lunch, beverages and snacks
- encouraging ride sharing
- using ceramic vs disposable dish ware
- collaborating with Sally Tomatoes to maximize waste diversion through recycling and composting on conference day
- sourcing local vendors for conference logistics
- decorating with living plants that will be donated to local gardens
- offsetting our impact with a social, economic and environmental program - carbon offset
Join in the greening!
Bring your own reusable beverage container!
Carpool to the event!
Bring and donate your used ink or toner cartridges.
North Coast Mac Users Group (NCMUG) supports Operation GOALS. Help foster teens by donating any type of used ink or toner cartridges. Deposit in the NCMUG Donation Box at SEC–Thank you!