- 2017 Schedule
- 2017 Sessions
- 2017 Sponsors
- 2017 Speakers
- Press Kit
The Sustainable Enterprise Conference
To educate and work with North Bay enterprises and the local community integrating environmental responsibility, sustainable business practices and economic and social equity issues to ensure a high quality life for future generations.
About the Conference
The Sustainable Enterprise Conference was founded in 2005 by a group of Northern California business leaders, University faculty, Non-profit leaders and entrepreneurs joined together to promote sustainable business practices. We partner with business organizations, chambers of commerce, non-profits and other community-based organizations to serve as a think-tank for business practices that promote a healthy environment, a vibrant economy, and social equity.
Currently the Sustainable Enterprise Conference is a for profit sole proprietorship owned by Oren Wool dba Sustainable North Bay with plans to organize as a non-profit in 2018.
Sustainable Enterprise Conference is advised by the Sustainable North Bay Organizing Committee. The Sustainable North Bay Organizing Committee is an ad hoc committee established to convene Sustainable North Bay events as part of a program to advance sustainability in Northern California. Proceeds from this event will be used to fund the development of a Sustainable North Bay directory.
Sustainable North Bay Organizing Committee
- Oren Wool - Executive Director, The Sustainable Enterprise Conference
- Dr Robert Girling - Professor of Sustainable Enterprise, Sonoma State University
- Jahn Ballard - Founder, Commons.org & Value Creation Accounting Officer and CEO of Performance Management Institute
Our work focuses on two areas:
- Education: Sustainable Enterprise Conference - our annual event to develop the capabilities of North Bay enterprises who wish to contribute to achieving a sustainable future. The conference provides education and information to business, students and the community about current issues. It serves to link enterprises and organizations to resources that support sustainable development.
- Networking - our event is designed to provide a comfortable environment to meet and network with sustainability experts, academics and experienced regional leaders.
Meet the Conference Organizers.